Dealing with post-concussion syndrome can be challenging, and it’s not just physical symptoms that you have to cope with. It can be a lonely and discouraging journey, leading to feelings of isolation, frustration, depression, anxiety, and hopelessness. But don’t worry, we’re here to help.
Our program is designed to address these issues directly by teaching you skills and tools to find happiness and well-being during your post-concussion experience. You’ll learn evidence-based positive psychology tools to enhance your resilience, boost your well-being, improve your relationships, and find more joy during your recovery.
The Learn to Thrive Complete Program is a 9 Week virtual workshop series conducted in a small group during weekly two hour online sessions.
This isn’t another support group. It’s a community of people who understand your struggles but also share in your experience as you learn practical tools together from day one that will help you thrive once more.
The next Learn to Thrive Complete program group starts March 2024. Details to come. You’ll get access to the course material and content videos as soon as you register.
The 9 Week Program includes:
- Online course access with 35 + content videos in 9 modules
- Complete PDF course workbook
- Biweekly community “Upward Spirals” online sessions
- Monthly online group meditation
- 8 downloadable guided meditations, so you can listen on the go
- Weekly Wellbeing Task Checklist
- Access to the Learn to Thrive Community Forum to connect with other survivors
- Access to affiliate program to earn $